Social Media Marketing Made Simple
from Constant Contact
You’ve heard of social media and understand the value social media can bring to your business. Now wondering how to get started or improve what you are already doing? In this introductory session, we cover strategies and best practices to get the most out of your social media activities.
We will spend some time focusing on Twitter and how this unique platform is effectively used in marketing.
This Workshop Will Cover the Following:
- What is social media marketing and why use it
- Introduction to social media channels and how to evaluate what’s right for your business or organization
- How small businesses are using these low-cost tools to gain visibility, develop relationships and drive sales and response
- How to create good content for your social media marketing campaigns and time management
- How to balance social media marketing with email marketing and your other marketing efforts.
- Explain Twitter including who uses it, how it’s different from other social media platforms, structure of good tweets and more.
Benefits of Attending this Workshop:
- Get introduced to social media marketing
- Learn how to use social media marketing for your business
- Learn about current tools and best practices
- Learn about Twitter and how it can help your business
- Learn which tools are right for your business
Come and ask your questions about social media and Twitter in particular.
Level: This is an introductory-level business marketing workshop.
This workshop is ideal for the following people:
- Small business owners
- Not-for-profit employees
- Anyone interested in learning about social media marketing
- People with questions about social media and how it’s used in business
Materials Provided in Workshop:
All attendees will receive:
- Copy of presentation
- Constant Contact whitepaper “10 Best Practices for Social Media Marketing Success”
- “Learn How to Attract Customers with Twitter,” a Hubspot marketing guide.
Registration & Networking: 8:15 - 8:30 AM
Program: 8:30 - 10:00 AM
Cost: No Charge.
Workshop Leader: Erik Bunaes, Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert (review Erik’s bio).