Streu's Pharmacy Bay Natural
920-437-0206 Ext. 2465
Sign Up! June: Standard Precautions Course
CBRF Training Course: Standard Precautions
The Standard Precautions Course is offered over a 2 hour period.
Streu's Pharmacy Bay Natural is located in downtown Green Bay. We offer the standardized curriculum approved by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services for Community Based Residential Facilities.
- Registration IS required.
- Prepayment is appreciated: fees cover the presentation and written materials
- Cancellations accepted until 48 hours prior to the class for a full refund or transfer to another course.
- All participants must bring proof of identity on the first day of class.
- Your fee includes a $15 payment to UW Oshkosh to be paid by Streu's Pharmacy Bay Natural on your behalf after successful completion of the exam. You will then be added to a public access registry located on the CBRF Training and Registry Services website.
- Call Jane Kozicki at 432-0206 Ext. 2465 with questions, anytime.
Competency Testing is offered in verbal and written forms upon completion of all required contact hours. A score of 90% or better is considered passing for the Standard Precautions course. If an unsatisfactory score is obtained, the participant may retake the exam one additional time on the same day.
Other classes offered:
- Medication Administration
- Dietary Needs, Menu Planning, Food Preparation, and & Sanitation: see events calendar for upcoming dates and times.