Presented by the California Genealogical Society
Join us for a week of intensive research and lots of fun!
Experienced genealogists and CGS members, Nancy Peterson and Jane Lindsey have volunteered to assist you on the 12th Annual Salt Lake City Tour to the Family History Library.
• Hotel room – 7 nights, double occupancy
• Shuttle service to and from airport
• Three group dinners (Sun., Wed., and Sat.)
• Daily continental breakfast
• Orientation and lectures
• Computer assistance using the online catalog at FamilySearch.org & other websites
• Optional consultation prior to the trip
• Accommodations at the Shilo Inn Suites Hotel, located at 206 S. West Temple, three blocks from
the Family History Library.
$750 per person/double occupancy (Airfare not included)
$200 deposit guarantees your registration
Final payment due on March 17, 2012
• Non-members add $40 membership fee.
• Add $312 if you wish to have a single room.
• Airfare is not included in the price.
• Additional nights before or after the tour may be pre-arranged at the rate of $89 per night for a single room (includes 12.72% room tax).
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS:
All cancellations must be made in writing. Your deposit, less an administrative fee of $50, will be refunded if written cancellation is received before March 17, 2012. If cancellation notice is received after March 17, the $200 deposit will be forfeited. If cancellation notice is received on or after April 22, no refund will be given. (It is suggested that you obtain trip insurance if you feel cancellation is a possibility. If the tour is cancelled due to lack of participation, all fees will be refunded.)
The California Genealogical Society shall not be held liable for any loss or damage to property.
Additionally, the CGS will not be liable for any loss, damage, or injury caused by strikes, weather, illness, or any other cause beyond its reasonable control.