Ancestry Day - San Francisco
Saturday, November 9, 2013
Hyatt Regency - Embarcadero
California Genealogical Society and Ancestry.com are offering a full day of family history classes designed to help you with your research. Get tips and guidance from the experts at California Genealogical Society and Ancestry.com.
- Ancestry 101: New & Review
- Tips & Tricks for Finding Your Ancestors
- Military records
- Live Q&A with a panel with Ancestry.com & CGS
Consult with an Expert Genealogist
- Schedule a 20 minute consultation with a CGS expert genealogist to get help with a specific ethnic or geographic problem, or get help with planning your course of action. (Consultations are $20 for 20 minutes and must be pre-registered at the time of registration. Signups will not be available on day of event.)
Visit with Ancestry.com Experts
Ancestry experts available throughout the day to answer questions about:
- Family Tree Maker
- Ancestry Mobile App
- Your subscription with Ancestry.
All sales are final and registration fees are non-refundable.
- Registration (online and U.S. mail) is August 20 to November 5
- Early bird registration ends on September 15 - $38.00
- Registration beginning on September 16 - $48.00
- Consultations - $20.00 (discount not offered)
- Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. PT on Tuesday, November 5.
- Payments by check must be post marked by November 5.
- Group registrations or questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check In - November 9
Early check in for pre-registrations - Friday, November 8, 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
New registrations will not be accepted on Friday.
Hyatt Regency Embaracadero is offering a special rate for Friday, Nov 8 and Saturday, Nov 9 for Ancestry Day SF attendees.
Online: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/ANCE2013.we need the passkey from Hyatt
By Phone: (888) 421-1442 and reference Ancestry Day at the San Francisco.
Reservations must be made on or before Tuesday, October 10, 2013.