01483 658 100
Vinopolis1 Bank End SE1 9BU
2013: The Year to Define Your Mobile IT Strategy
For many businesses 2012 was the year of the reactive strategy. BYOD and Mobile Device Management policies were largely defensive. However, the debate, the technology and its potential, has moved on considerably.
Today's businesses recognise the opportunity for Mobile IT to augment the business model, increase workforce potential and affect business growth, while still protecting data integrity and meeting governance guidelines. As such, defining a proactive strategy has moved to the very top of the business agenda.
We've brought together THE key players in this space to address this challenge head-on. Join us for presentations from:
- Nicholas McQuire, VP, Mobile Enterprise Strategies Research, IDC: Strategic Mobile Enablement: Perspectives on the Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility
- Richard Neale, CTO, Esselar: Time to Stop Reacting, 2013 is Your Year to Get Proactive with Mobile IT
- Ray Smith, Regional Director - UK & Ireland, iPass: The Largest Global Wi-Fi Network for Smart Devices
- Phil Keeley, Senior Systems Engineer, Aerohive: Secure Wireless & Layer 7 Visibility
- Orlando Scott-Cowley, Director of Product Marketing, Mimecast: Mobile IT Has Broken Users' Email and Fragmented Your Data. The Solution is the Cloud
- Jason Hart, VP, Cloud Solutions, SafeNet: Hacking the Virtual world
- Alistair Mutch, Director, UK Eire, MobileIron: Apps, Apps Everywhere - Now's the Time to Think
- Eldar Tuvey, CEO, Wandera: Managing Mobile Data: The Missing Piece of the Mobility Puzzle
To be followed by a panel discussion and networking lunch.
Further topics covered in this event:
Mobile Data Optimisation (MDO) - the launch of a new industry capability
The next generation of business intelligence, continuity, email and file archiving
Mobile Device and Application Management
The progression of BYOD into 'Choose Your Own Device'
Managed Mobility and turning Pain into Gain
Register Now! Register now to receive a complementary place on our wine tour starting at 14:00 on the day (*spaces are limited).