It's time again for BeerFest (formerly known as Going for the Green).
- It's still in the beautiful greenhouse at historic Suydam Farms.
- It's still on a Saturday, April 1st (we're not kidding).
- It's still got fantasic music (check our website to see what bands will be playing).
- It's still got great food (we're improving the menu this year but don't worry, brats will be on it).
- We have wine this year for those that don't like beer.
- Tickets are still only $30 if you get them before March 15th.
- Did I mention beer? Oh yes, we have a lot of delicious craft beer for you to enjoy!!
We only have 200 seats so reserve early (before March 15th). We are offering an early bird discount AND a commemorative cup for you to use at BeerFest.
All proceeds go to benefit the Franklin Food Bank.
Guests Must be 21 or Older to Enter