ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
YOU CAN REGISTER AT THE CONFERENCE WHEN ARRIVING
The sixth annual Transgender Lives: The Intersection of Health and Law Conference being held on Saturday, April 28 at the UConn Health Center from 8:00 AM till 5 PM. This all day conference is geared towards Service Providers, Medical and Legal Professionals, Trans and Gender non-conforming community, allies and all those interested in the Health and Law issues facing the Trans and gender non-conforming communities.
General Registration price is $25 per person (including lunch), $50 for anyone seeking CEU credits from the National Association of Social Workers of CT (NASW/CT). There are also a limited number of Scholarships available for those needing assistance with the registration cost.
High Level Conference Timeline
- 08:00 - 08:30 AM : Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 08:30 - 09:15 AM : Welcoming Remarks and Introductions
- 09:15 - 12:00 AM : Morning Workshops
- 12:00 - 01:00 PM : Lunch
- 01:00 - 03:30 PM : Afternoon Workshops
- 03:30 - 04:15 PM : Keynote
- 04:15 - 04:30 PM : Closing remarks and wrap up