Play ANY Time and ANY Place
WhereOnline - On Demand on your PC
When you decide to Build Your Own Website, you are like an architect and contractor building your home. Visualize this as you educate yourself on becoming a novice Webmaster. The furnishing of your home is like the Content of a Website!
This is the 4th in a series of four modules targeted at the following individuals so they can create an internet presence:
This fourth module discusses the five ways your website is found on the Internet: Direct, Social Media, Referrals, Advertising and Search Engines. Then it goes into various ways you can enhance your website to raise your Internet visibility.
The FOUR modules of the DIY Website series are: $25 each or $75 for all four.
These are the other modules in this series: Click the webinar title to jump to a registration page for just that module at $25 each. Option 5 allows you a discount to buy all four at $75.
1. DIY - Build Your Own Website. One year 3 page website from Google/Intuit, register a domain name, select a design, customize the template with your content and publish on the Internet.
2. DIY - Hire a Professional. Define your needs for a new site or upgrade from DIY Build your own experience, then find and select a developer.
3. DIY - Upgrade Your Website. If you decide to continue on your own versus using a professional, then identify where your website is inadequate and evaluate upgrade options from the template provider.
4. above DIY - Find Your Website (simple SEO) Study the five ways your site is found on the internet and consider steps to enhance your internet presence.
5. DIY - Buy all four modules at $75 for the series.