Play ANY Time and ANY Place
WhereOnline - On Demand on your PC
When you decide to Build Your Own Website, you are like an architect and contractor building your home. Visualize this as you educate yourself on becoming a novice Webmaster. The furnishing of your home is like the Content of a Website!
This series of four modules is targeted at the following individuals so they can create an internet presence:
The FOUR recorded webinars in this series are:
Your may click on the individual listings of each webinar to see the general content and evaluate buying one at $25, or, all FOUR modules at $75 - for a savings of $25.
These are the other modules in this series: Click the webinar title to jump to a registration page for just that module at $25 each. Option 5 allows you a discount to buy all four at $75.
1. DIY - Build Your Own Website. One year 3 page website from Google/Intuit, register a domain name, select a design, customize the template with your content and publish on the Internet.
2. DIY - Hire a Professional. Define your needs for a new site or upgrade from DIY Build your own experience, then find and select a developer.
3. DIY - Upgrade Your Website. If you decide to continue on your own versus using a professional, then identify where your website is inadequate and evaluate upgrade options from the template provider.
4. DIY - Find Your Website (simple SEO) Study the five ways your site is found on the internet and consider steps to enhance your internet presence.
5. above DIY - Buy all four modules at $75 for the series.