Sunday, Sept 18, 2011
11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Bull Run Regional Park
7700 Bull Run Dr
Maryland Bichon Frise Rescue, Inc.
Have questions? E-mail us at above address.
If you need to register more than 3 dogs, e-mail the requested information for the additional dogs to the address above. Thank you!
Join us for a hair-raising great time!
Don't miss out!
The Bash is held Rain or Shine
= = = = = = = = = = = =
To pay, click here for pre-payment form
(The pre-payment form isn't interactive so download & print to submit)
Pre-pay with VISA or MasterCard (by fax, phone, or mail)
or send check with completed Pre-Payment Form.
Submission instructions are at top of the form.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED!
We can't have a Bash without help from many!
If you can help, please contact Steve!
Volunteer Activities on Day of Bash
Set up Temporary Fencing**
Set up Boutique
Work at Registration
Work in Boutique
"Runners" (help where needed)
Clean up Pavilions & fenced-in areas
Pack up Boutique items
** In order for the dogs to run free, we set up a secure fenced-in area for the Bash.
We need 8-10 STRONG volunteers to help set up the fencing. This requires a commitment to be at the Bash site by 8 AM on Sun. morning.
We'll bring the supplies-you just need to bring the manpower
(and we recommend you bring work gloves).
Day Before Bash
Assist Jill Siegel at home in Rockville loading up "Boutique" van
Please volunteer !
Tell us the volunteer activities you prefer as well as the times
you'll be available. Each shift is 1 hour so everyone will
still have time to enjoy the Bash! Please e-mail Steve here!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
You must pre-register AND pre-pay to attend!
Please Note: The Bash is a Rain or Shine event, but unforeseen circumstances may arise so please check back for updates.
This page, our regular website ( and e-mail )
are our only means to reach you.
Please note that registration is not complete
until payment has been received.
If your payment is not paid within 5 days of completing your online registration you may lose your "space". We're expecting a sold out event, so don't delay in registering & submitting payment!
Out of town guests: The Manassas Red Roof Inn is just 10 minutes from the Bash site. This is a Pet Friendly hotel, with no charge for 1 pet.
For those traveling by RV: The Greenville Farm Campground
in Haymarket, VA is nearby.
Assumption of Risk
By attending the Capitol Bichon Bash (Bash), I agree to the following:
1. To release and hold harmless Maryland Bichon Frise Rescue, Inc., its agents, employees and directors, for any and all claims of liability and damages, including reasonable attorney fees, from any injury, property damage, loss, claim, or expense that may occur to me while attending the Capitol Bichon Bash;
2. Should I choose to attend the Capitol Bichon Bash with my dog(s) and should any injury occur to any person, other animal or property as a result of the behavior of my dog(s) at the Bash, whether expected or unexpected, regardless of the stimulus for the behavior (i.e., animal's spontaneous conduct, the conduct of another animal, the conduct of any person or thing, or a combination of any of these things), I will be solely liable and be held responsible for any injury or property damage that results there from (including reasonable attorneys fees) and that I will indemnify, hold harmless, protect and defend Maryland Bichon Frise Rescue, Inc., its agents, employees and directors, for any and all claims of liability and damages, including reasonable attorney fees, from any injury, property damage, loss, claim, or expense resulting from the behavior of my animal(s);
3. To report any and all such injuries immediately to Maryland Bichon Frise Rescue, Inc.;
4. That in bringing my pet(s) to the Capitol Bichon Bash, I understand that I am doing so at my sole risk, cost and expense and I release Maryland Bichon Frise Rescue, Inc. from any claim of loss, damage or injury to the animal(s).
5. My pet is healthy, free from parasites and has all the required vaccinations including rabies, distemper and bordetella.