Kelmann Property Restoration
WhereKelmann Property Restoration's Education Center 12001 W. Dearbourn Avenue
Wauwatosa, WI 53226 Driving Directions
A Very Special Continuing Education Class April 24th At Kelmann
"The Insurance Intermediary’s Guide to Mold, Bacteria & Pollution Exclusions"
This class has been approved for 4 CE Credits. Class #64909
Class highlights include:
- Understand the underlying risk and insurance issues relating to mold, bacteria and pollution exclusions.
- Understand how to help clients manage these risks.
- Develop an efficient working protocol to address these newly uninsured loss exposures.
- Prevent professional errors and omissions losses.
This FREE half-day CE program is presented by
David J. Dybdahl, CPCU, ARM, MBA
David is a licensed excess and surplus lines insurance broker, consultant and expert witness. In his thirty year career specializing in environmental insurance he has:
- Created the first insurance programs for EPA Superfund Contractors while working as a consultant to the US EPA,
- Invented the Contractors Pollution Liability insurance coverage line,
- Worked as the insurance consultant to the Army Corps of Engineers for the procurement of $500 million of guaranteed fixed priced remediation contracts,
- Served as an insurance consultant to the US Justice Department and the US EPA,
- Placed and serviced thousands of environmental insurance policies,
- Directed the Global Environmental Practice Group for Willis one of the largest brokers in the world,
- Severed as an expert witness in multiple, eight figure disputed environmental insurance coverage cases.
He is a co-author of the environmental and mold insurance professional liability loss control chapter for the Independent Insurance Agents of America in Washington DC where his firm is currently the official environmental resource group for the 300,000 member association. He is the leading insurance expert on mold related topics and served on the consensus drafting committees of the IICRC Professional Mold Remediation Standard and the Professional Water Damage Restoration Standard.
Session: 8:30 - 12:00
Registration Begins at 8:00 am
A delicious continental breakfast will be served during registration.