@ SCORE Chicago 500 W. Madison St., Suite 1150 Chicago, IL 60661 - 312 353 4540
Marketing is vital throughout a business to give you direction, to help you to set goals/objectives that will contribute to your success, and to ensure that everyone involved is focused on the same targets. This workshop will cover effective and strategic utilization of pricing, promotion, product planning, distribution, and marketing on the internet to give you a competitive edge.
1. Strategic marketing: How to plan for success
2. Your operating environment: Know your constraints
3. Market research: Who is your customer and where is your target market?
4. Relationship marketing: Customer relationship management
5. Advertising and public relations: How do you make yourself and your product known?
6. Pricing strategies: Are you providing value to your customer and still making a profit?
7. Distribution channels: How to make sure your product/services are available to your customers
8. Sales and selling strategies: How do you convince your customer to buy from you?
9. E-Commerce: Learn the basics of internet marketing and social media
10. Revenue projection: Calculate what, when and how much you are going to sell
11. Marketing costs and budgets: How much money should you invest in marketing?
12. Monitor and measure: You cannot manage what you can’t measure
Presenter: Bruce Montgomery Bruce is the Founder and President of Montgomery & Company, an interactive broadband media, information and communications technology company based in Chicago.
Bruce is also the founder, executive producer and host of Technology Access Television, Chicago's longest running weekly TV show covering Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship news and information.
Mr. Montgomery majored in marketing at Northwestern University in Evanston, IL and attended Amos Tuck Graduate School of Business at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH.
Registration Fee $50.00