Rancho California Caballeros
WhenWednesday October 9, 2013 at 12:00 PM PDT
Sunday October 13, 2013 at 10:00 AM PDTAdd to Calendar
WhereHolcomb Valley Scout Camp
Big Bear, CA 93105
Part of the proceeds will go towards the “Wounded Warrior” Association
44th Annual Rancho California Caballeros Mens Ride
Welcome to the 44th Annual Rancho California Caballeros Ride. This year we will once again be riding in beautiful Big Bear, CA area but at a new location with new trails.
This year we will be at the Holcomb Valley Scout Camp/Reservation located on a high country meadow and surrounded by tree covered hills and mountains. At 7500 feet this pristine camp provides a look back in time, sitting in the old mining district of Belleville and on the site of the old Hitchcock Ranch, which at the turn of the century was still a working cattle ranch. Some old buildings can still be found in the area.
The camp offers some nice facilities with showers, flush toilets, picnic tables and covered dining.
So dust off your saddle, get your horse ready and prepare to have a great time with your brother Caballeros!
Here are the details:
- Where: Big Bear, CA @ the Holcomb Valley Scout Camp/Reservation
- When: October 9th – 13th (arrive in camp Wednesday for a late afternoon ride)
- Early Bird Registration: $575 (your application must be filled out online or postmarked by September 20, 2013)
- Regular Registration: $600 (your application must be filled out online or postmarked by October 2, 2013)
- Late Registration: $675 (all applications filled out online or postmarked after October 2, 2012)
There are two options for Registration:
- Our website allows you to register, pay and sign releases.
- For those of you who prefer to mail your application and pay via check, you can print the application and forms from the website and mail to:
PO Box 3882
Orange, CA 92857-3882
(Please call if you need the application mailed to you)
- Each rider is required to provide feed for his horse. Hay will NOT be provided. If transporting hay to the ride site is a hardship please contact Dan at (949) 683-3778 to make arrangements.
- Please email a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org for the ride book.
- The practice of ponying horses on trail rides will no longer be permitted.
- Cancellations on or before October 2, 2012 will incur a $25.00 charge. Cancellations after that date will incur at $350 fee as food and drink deposits have been made.
- For Rental Horses you may contact Lee Graham at (760) 245 7695. (Graham will provide feed for rental horses).
- Directions to camp click HERE.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me by email at email@example.com or by phone at (949) 683-3778.