Saturday November 2, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM CDT
Fee:$45.00 For your convenience, prepay using PayPal.
Add to Calendar
WhereMinnesota School of Business 1401 West 76th St.
Richfield, MN 55423 Driving Directions
Road Map to Business Success
You wouldn't go on a long trip without consulting a map.
Neither should you start or run a business without a business plan. The business plan is not only used internally for management and planning but also to convince outsiders such as banks or venture capitalists to invest money in your business.
The SCORE Business Plans workshop helps you define your business mission, develop plans to attainment, and provide a roadmap for realizing your financial and personal goals with your business. In a relaxed atmosphere, SCORE volunteers help you develop a plan that works for you.
This 3-hour workshop provides in-depth tips & tricks to creating and fine-tuning your business plan, including:
· How do I begin a business plan?
· What should be in my business plan?
· How do I find information on the competition?
· What demographics do I need and how do I find it?
· How do I project sales and growth?
· Where do I find costs for utilities, insurance, advertising and other startup costs?