ATTN: The event is now FULL. To be placed on the standby list, please email David Batcheck email@example.com. We will contact you ASAP when space opens up for you to attend. Livestream will be available at www.NourishingthePlanet.org
Confirmed speakers include:
- Danielle Nierenberg, Director of Nourishing the Planet
- Jonathan Bloom, global food waste expert and author of "American Wasteland"
- Samuel Fromartz, editor-in-chief of the Food & Environment Reporting Network
- Ellen Gustafson, co-founder of FEED and creator of The 30 Project
- Brian Halweil, publisher of "Edible Manhattan" and author of "Eat Here"
- Stephanie Hanson, Director of Policy and Outreach for the One Acre Fund
- Kelly Hauser, Agriculture Policy Director for the One Campaign
- Dan Morrison, founder and director of Citizen Effect
Free to attend. Light brunch provided. Space is very limited. Must RSVP.
For those we are unable to accommodate or who are unable to attend in person, we will be streaming the event live and also taking questions from our online audience at www.NourishingthePlanet.org.