Southeastern Jurisdiction of United Methodist Foundations Conference
Join us for the Southeastern Jurisdiction of United Methodist Foundations Conference. The conference is Feb. 5-7, 2017 in scenic Charlottesville, Virginia. The conference topic is Integrating Faith, Finances and our Foundation - Strengthening our Governance and Generosity. The speakers will be Dr. Gary Hoag and Michael Liersch.
- Event registration deadline is Jan. 6, 2017.
- The Charlottesville Albemarle Airport is 9.5 miles from the Omni Hotel. Taxis, Uber and rental cars are available at the airport.
- The Omni room rate deadline is Dec. 22, 2016. Click here for Omni link.
- Parking for overnight guests is complimentary. Parking by valet for overnight guests is $10/day. Parking for day-only guest is $8/day.
- Conference "check-in" begins on Sunday, Feb. 5, at 5 p.m.
- The event will kick off at 6 p.m. on Sunday, Feb. 5 with a "Big Game" party.
- Spouse activties have been planned. Costs, dates and other is included in the registration information.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or (804) 521-1121.