Rainbows of Healing
WhenMonday August 20, 2012 at 6:00 PM EDT
Thursday August 23, 2012 at 9:00 PM EDTAdd to my calendar
Reiki Level 3 Practitioncer Training Class
3-PART EVENING CLASS
Dates: Monday, August 20th
Wednesday, August 22nd
AND Thursday, August 23rd
Time: 7 - 9 pm each evening
Location: Rainbows of Healing
There are many students who would like to go as far as they can with their Reiki but have no desire to teach Reiki. For these reasons there is an intermediate stage between Second and Master Level. Those that are interested in teaching this is the first step towards the next level of Master/Teacher, which is also available.
This class is an intensive program during which advanced theories and techniques of Reiki are taught. The student also receives a traditional Master's initiation that has a dramatic affect on the students personal growth and life awareness.
In our advanced training you will learn about healing techniques and energy to help yourself and others.
- Receive the Advanced Practitioner attunement which raises the vibrational frequency of the Reiki energy.
- Experience and learn the Usui Master practitioner symbol, which increases the effectiveness of the other symbols and strengthens intuitive awareness of Divine guidance.
- Learn to discern the subtle energies connected with the Reiki symbols, through a guided meditation that can help to strengthen the mind and expand consciousness.
- Learn advanced techniques to facilitate goals and learn spiritual lessons.
- Use Reiki to strengthen your light and raise the vibration of the collective creative consciousness to facilitate peace and healing.
- Learn to create a special Reiki energy matrix in the form of a crystal grid, which continuously transmits healing energy for specific purposes.
- Practice the aura clearing/energetic technique to assist in removing dense psychic energy from yourself and others.
Pre-registration is REQUIRED and a deposit of $50 is required hold your space. Balance due by class date.
Space limited to only 6 students