Bill Adams, Interim Vice-President ACR-GA
WhereMerle Manders Conference Center 111 N. Davis Drive
Stockbridge, GA 30281 Driving Directions
Biblical Conflict Solutions Workshop & 2012 ACR GA Annual Meeting
"The Way to Resolve Conflict"
A workshop on resolving conflict using Biblical principles
Do you serve others involved in conflict or are you responsible for managing conflict within an organization? If so, this workshop is for you. Human Resource Directors, Business Owners, Pastors, Paralegals, Counselors, Mediators, Health Care Professionals, Lawyers and anyone who desires to help others learn to resolve conflict Biblically.
- Why does our response to conflict matter?
- How does the Bible tell us to prevent and resolve conflict?
- What are the steps in the Biblical conflict resolution process?
- How do you respond if people in conflict want to bring their religious beliefs to the table?
- Are you listening for an opening and are you open to being used?
- How can we put these principles into practice in our everyday work life?
- How can we encourage others to respond in a way that exhibits their faith even though they are in conflict?
- Is there a greateer purpose in resolving conflict?
- Are there ways to prepare their hearts - and the negotiation table- even before they arrive?
New & renewing members free with $50 annual dues
Lunch is included and will be provided by Originals Cakes & Catering
The Annual Meeting of the
Association for Conflict Resolutions-Georgia Chapter
will begin immediately following the workshop.
There will be elections for officers and directors during the meeting as well as a general discussion about how we can move the chapter forward to best serve the needs of members and how to make it relevant to our work as conflict resolution specialists.
The following officer and director postions are open:
To assume office beginning January 1, 2013:
- Secretary for a two year term
To assume office immediately:
- President Elect to assume the office of President Jan. 1, 2013
- Vice President
- Treasurer for a two year term
- Director at Large Positions # 2 & # 4 for a two year term
- Director at Large Positions # 3 & # 5 for a one year term