Certified Home Health INTERACT Champion (CHHIC) Training
This 2-day interactive course will provide an in-depth description of the INTERACT™ QIP strategies, care processes, tools, and other resources to improve care of changes in condition and prevent hospital transfers when safe and feasible; and share key lessons learned on successful program implementation and sustaining the program over time.
Open to home health agency administrators and health care providers.
St. Marks Hospital Lamb Auditorium: 1200 East 3900 South; 2nd level Women’s Pavilion
Tuesday, May 30-31, 2017, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Cost: $150 per participant
*Light breakfast and lunch will be provided
Upon the completion of this training session, the attendee will be able to:
- Describe the current landscape of health care reform and funding that make the INTERACTTM QIP (Quality Improvement Program) an essential QI initiative for post-acute care organizations
- Articulate the key strategies that form the foundation of the INTERACT™ QIP tools and resources
- Define key strategies for successful INTERACTTM Home Health QIP implementation, including how INTERACTTM can help meet QAPI requirements
- Understand how to optimally utilize INTERACT™ Home Health QIP tools and resources
- Articulate the key strategies that form the foundation of the INTERACTTM Home Health QIP tools and resources
- Measure and track organization specific INTERACTTM Home Health QIP implementation processes
- Report and interpret feedback on INTERACTTM Home Health QIP implementation and outcomes to the organizational team and leadership
- Define key strategies for successfully sustaining the INTERACTTM Home Health QIP over time
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively educate Home Health staff on the INTERACTTM QIP
- Define key strategies for successful INTERACT™ QIP implementation, including how INTERACT™ can help meet QAPI requirements
- Understand how to complete the CHHIC training certification process
Get more information on the CHHIC Training here.