Setting Prices in Your Business
TAKING THE GUESSWORK OUT OF PRICING!
Pricing Strategy and Tactics
Too often owners and managers treat pricing as a tactical marketing challenge or worse an accountant’s financial problem. In reality it is a key business decision that affects your ability to grow and be successful. It affects profit, losses and survival more quickly than any other strategic decision.
In this workshop you will learn to:
- Use price strategically to guide your business to long-term profitability.
- Evaluate the real financial implications of pricing decisions.
- Determine when it makes sense to compete on price and when it does not.
- Determine which value-added alternatives to price competition are appropriate for your business.
- How to change customers’ price perceptions to capture more value.
- Why pricing “to achieve sales goals” wastes profit.
- When “Price sensitivity” is actually a response to poor pricing policies.
- Mastering the pricing “game”.
- How to price in a recession.
Instructor: Arthur Donovan, is a bilingual SCORE Counselor, and entrepreneur. Over the last 35 years he has advised Fortune 500 firms as well as start-ups. In this workshop you will learn pricing and marketing secrets that will help your firm become more successful.
Workshop fees: $25/person for advanced registration, $35/person at the door
SCORE is a non-profit resource partner of the Small Business Administration. The Broward SCORE Chapter has been helping entrepreneurs and business men and women for over 40 years to start, develop, and expand their businesses. For more information about how we can assist you visit us at broward.score.org.