Who has time to figure it all out? Most Non Profits and Small Businesses are just strapped for time. Between running an office and trying to maintain your bottom line expenses. Oh and there is always those new prospects you need to meet and customers/members you need to stay in touch with. It can be an overwhelming task. Sharp Business Systems and Constant Contact are proud to team up for this morning conference to help you carefully and strategically create a process for success. We want to help you get more organized on the inside so you'll have more time to reach and engage with new customers, prospects, members, sponsors and consitiutents. We are thrilled to present "The Most Organized Man in America", Andrew Mellen -who has help organize tens of thousands of people-help us "Work Smarter, Not Harder!" Andrew will be joined by Wendi Caplan-Carroll, an Engagment Marketing Expert and Constant Contact Sr. Regional Director and Steven Grant from Sharp Technologies. It's an event not to be missed if you are looking to run a more efficient and effective business. Please join us!
Three great presentations:
Andrew Mellen "From Cliche to Connections: Working Smarter, Not Harder:
Can you thrive in a trend-setting business culture and accomplish more with less?
Can you do that and still value the human connection?
Organizational expert and best-selling author Andrew Mellen says, “YES, YOU CAN!”
In this session that combines best business practices with common sense, Andrew shares
simple, powerful tools for organizing and streamlining everything from technology choices
to paper management. All while staying true to your core values.
You will learn the best ways to increase efficiency and productivity, and still have time for
meaningful relationships. With a no-nonsense and humorous approach, Andrew helps all
professionals––both non-profit and entrepreneurs––to identify ways to root out waste and
redundancy. Do more with less clutter, without sacrificing people or your integrity.
• Learn to effectively manage email, paper and technology
• Learn to distinguish between urgent and important
• Learn to unlock the power of The Organizational Triangle®
• Learn to accurately budget time and make/meet deadlines
• Learn to use your core values in decision-making
Go for it-Engage!: Using Social and Email Marketing to Grow your Business.
The two questions this seminar will answer:
1) How do I generate more repeat business from existing customers?
2) How do I get my customers to refer my business to others?
Building lasting relationships with your existing customers and members drives business success. Making that happen is called “Engagement Marketing.” Having an Engagement Marketing strategy is the key to inspiring your most passionate customers and advocates to: have conversations with you and fellow customers, share stories and opinions, and share your content with their own social circle. In this seminar, you’ll discover the three components that lead to Engagement Marketing success:
• Providing an excellent customer experience,
• Making connections that engage your audience and enable an ongoing dialog, and
• Using social media to continue the dialog and engage a broader audience.
Come see models of how other small businesses, non-profit associations, and organizations combine email marketing and social media marketing in order to build connections, monitor feedback, share interesting content and drive toward business success
Steven Grant: “Paperless” – Less paper, Going Digital; What does this mean for My Business?
- How to improve your operating budget..
- Are you concerned with the cost of “document management”?
- Stop wasting time and valuable resources looking up and indexing files, go the digital way!- Move your business into the 21st Century