This is an online event.
Our webinar agenda:
- Affordable Care Act mandates and their connection to other civil rights laws, including the Americans with Disabilities Act and new CLAS Standards
- Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 mandates for health care providers
- ADA Mandates for health care providers
- ACA hospital readmission rules, expectations, and penalties
- Implementing effective and compliant ACA and Title VI language assistance, policies and procedures reduce readmissions and Save Money
- Best practices and compliance tips
Federal Compliance Consulting LLC
Bruce Adelson and Federal Compliance Consulting LLC Present Number 4 in Our Doing it Justice: Compliance 101 - Satisfying the Feds Webinar Series
Doing it Justice: The Affordable Care Act and Language Assistance
The Legal Case: 1 +1 =2
Beyond the Letter of the Law – Learn HOW to Comply with the Law
The Affordable Care Act is generating a lot of attention. However, many people may not know about the law's federal civil rights mandates. The federal government releases more announcements almost daily about ACA requirements, many of which may get lost in the controversy about Healthcare.gov & all the political turmoil. But the mandates demand attention.