The Power of Email Marketing
Presented by the Office of Senator Addabbo Jr.
Sponsored by Queens Chamber of Commerce
Today, more than ever before, business success is measured by the strength of the relationships each business builds. You'll learn how to build those relationships using easy, inexpensive and highly effective email marketing! We will explore the basics of what email marketing is, why it works so well, how it easily integrates with social networking sites, and how to use it in your business planning and marketing strategy to achieve special goals.
In this seminar, you will learn email marketing best practices and how easy it is to implement them.
You will take away knowledge of how to:
Come learn how to build strong relationships that will lead to more business and growth through the power of email marketing.
- Adhere to the do’s and don’ts of email marketing
- Create email campaign strategies that are effective for your business
- Build your mailing list to include people who are truly interested in your message
- Write compelling subject lines and copy
- Interpret email campaign results (open-rates, bounce-rates, click-thru rates, etc.)
- Develop targeted follow-up campaigns
- Successfully integrate your email and social media marketing efforts