Facebook Join My List Logo


Friday, April 17, 2020 at 6:30 PM CDT
Sunday, April 19, 2020 at 5:00 PM CDT

Add to Calendar 


All Seasons Arena 
12 US-12
Bowman, ND 58623

Driving Directions 


Phil Haugen 
Phil Haugen Horsemanship 

Breakaway Roping Clinic with Kelsie Chace | Bowman, ND | April 17-19, 2020

NOTE: Our riding spaces at this clinic are now FULL. If you would like to attend, please click the REGISTER NOW button below, and you may select the "Audit-Only" option or select "Participant" to be added to our wait list. If a spot becomes available, those on the Wait List will be contacted and a $250 deposit will be required to confirm participation as a rider.

Phil Haugen Horsemanship is teaming up with 7-time world champion roper, Kelsie Chace, for a two-day Breakaway Roping & Horsemanship Clinic designed to enhance your fundamental skills and improve your consistency.

In addition to her 7 world titles, Kelsie is a 3-time Central Plains Region collegiate champion, 2-time Rising Stars Champion, 2-time Mike Johnson Champion, 2-time Rafter L Champion, 2-time Joe's Boot Shop Champion, Barry Burk Champion, and Rope for the Crown Champion. 

Kelsie's breakaway roping expertise will be matched with Phil's 30 years of experience as a respected horsemanship clinician. With over $1 million in lifetime earnings, horses that have gone through Phil's training program have excelled at many different disciplines and levels. Phil's program focuses on knowing how to aggressively progress a horse through training while mentally keeping that horse trusting, secure, and in a confident state of mind.

Tuition: $500/student or $100/day to audit

Clinic Schedule:

Meet & Greet/Registration - Friday, April 17th at 6:30pm
*If you can't make it to this portion of the clinic, don't worry! We'll get you taken care of first thing on Saturday morning.

Day 1 - Saturday, April 18th starting at 9am; will break for lunch

Day 2 - Sunday, April 19th starting at 9am; will break for lunch

"In order to become the top 1%, you have to do what the other 99% won't."