Friday, March 20, 2020 at 6:30 PM MDT
Sunday, March 22, 2020 at 5:00 PM MDT

Add to Calendar 


S Lazy H Arena 
4295 E County Road 16
Loveland, CO

Driving Directions 


Phil Haugen 
Phil Haugen Horsemanship 

Horsemanship & Breakaway Roping Clinic with Kelsie Chace | Loveland, CO | March 21-22, 2020

CLINIC POSTPONED: With consideration to the rapidly changing regulations surrounding COVID-19, the Breakaway and Horsemanship Clinic in Loveland, CO has been postponed. Our goal is to be able to reschedule this event to a later date; however, with the current level of uncertainty surrounding travel and event regulations, we are unable to provide a firm date at this time. If you were registered for this clinic, please check your email inbox for further instructions. We appreciate your understanding!

Phil Haugen Horsemanship is teaming up with 7-time world champion roper, Kelsie Chace, for a two-day Breakaway Roping & Horsemanship Clinic designed to enhance your fundamental skills and improve your consistency.

In addition to her 7 world titles, Kelsie is a 3-time Central Plains Region collegiate champion, 2-time Rising Stars Champion, 2-time Mike Johnson Champion, 2-time Rafter L Champion, 2-time Joe's Boot Shop Champion, Barry Burk Champion, and Rope for the Crown Champion. 

Kelsie's breakaway roping expertise will be matched with Phil's 30 years of experience as a respected horsemanship clinician. With over $1 million in lifetime earnings, horses that have gone through Phil's training program have excelled at many different disciplines and levels. Phil's program focuses on knowing how to aggressively progress a horse through training while mentally keeping that horse trusting, secure, and in a confident state of mind.

Tuition: $500/student or $100/day to audit

Clinic Schedule: TBD

"In order to become the top 1%, you have to do what the other 99% won't."