- Subsciption to Frontline Initiative
- Code of Ethics card
- NADSP Membership card
- 10% discount on all OADSP/PATHS Seminars
- 5% discount on the inital purchase price of the PATHS Training System Kit
Join now for $10!
OADSP Supervisor Seminar presented by Scott Osterfeld
What will I learn:
- This course provides candidates with the conceptual framework needed for supervisors to guide and lead successful teams with a focus on the practical elements needed to make this happen.
- This course leads the class through the components of the management process, including the traits shared by great leaders, as well as the purpose of the supervisor and the keys for successful supervision.
- Candidates explore employee motivation as well as the reasons for lack of employee motivation. Students will work together to explore different types of culture existing within organizations.
- Organizational and individual goal setting will be explored in this class as well as discussion and activities which provide instruction in the supervisory activities of interviewing, hiring and coaching employees.
Instructor: Scott Osterfeld has worked for over twenty five years in the field of developmental disabilities & supervised people for twenty years. Scott is the president of Osterfeld Consulting, a principle based educational and consulting company that provides education and training in the human service field. He is currently employed by Butler County Board of Developmental Disabilities as the Coordinator of Community Outreach and Engagement.
Scholarship: Complete the scholarship application and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuing Education: Approved for 6 hours CPDU's from Ohio Department of DD.
Cancellation Policy: OADSP must be notified 48 hours prior to a class in order to cancel a registration. This provides us the opportunity to fill your space. We are sorry, but we cannot give refunds for no shows. If payment was to be made at the door and you have not notified us of your cancellation 48 hours in advance you will be billed. Thank you for your respect of our reservation policy.