NWA Boutique Show Merchant Application
November 8-9, 2013
Arkansas' premiere holiday shopping event, The Northwest Arkansas Boutique Show, will be held Friday and Saturday, November 8-9, 2013. 8,000 - 10,000 women will flood the floors of the NWA Convention Center for two full days of fabulous shopping and spectacular events! Our ninth show promises to be the best yet!
Apply today to become one of our select merchants! Because space fills quickly and we guard against product overlap, both returning AND prospective merchants are encouraged to submit applications and booth fees as soon as possible. Returning merchants will have the first right of refusal for their category and space through May 15th. New applicants will be juried and notified of acceptance or wait list no later than May 31st... and possibly much sooner if we are aware of a category opening.
A $150 deposit is required by May 15, 2013 for new applications to be considered during Merchant Jury and to hold space for returning merchants. (Deposits will be applied toward overall booth balance.) Payments may be submitted online with credit card/paypal or with check via mail. Details will be sent via a confirmation e-mail once online application is complete. Full booth fees are due no later than August 31, 2013, at which time unpaid space will be released to the waiting list.
On behalf of the NWA Boutique Show, we thank you for your interest and hope to see you at the show! If you have any questions or need further information, we can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, May 15:
New and Returning Merchant Applications Due with $150 Deposit
Friday, May 31:
Acceptance letters will be sent no later than this date
Saturday, August 31:
Booth fees due in full
Thursday, November 7:
10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Merchant Check-In and Set-Up
Friday, November 8:
8:30 a.m. - Merchant Meeting
9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. VIP Shopping Hours (live music, swag bags, drawings for door prizes, brunch sampling, etc. Portion of proceeds to the Junior League of NWA)
11:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Holiday Shopping Hours
5:00 - 9:00 p.m. - Girls Night Out
Saturday, November 9:
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Holiday Shopping Hours
6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Merchant Take-Down
ALL booths include a full pipe and drape backdrop (8' tall back drape with 3' side drape,) free wi-fi passcode, one 6' skirted table (two for doubles and three for triples) two chairs, a small trashcan, early set-up the day prior to the show and full access to our merchant hospitality lounge. Electricity, phone lines and extra tables are offered a la carte for an additional charge.
After May 15, prices are as follows:
10 x 10 $450 (1 Left)
10 x 10 Corner $475 SOLD OUT
10 x 10 Wall $500 SOLD OUT
10 x 13 Wall $550 SOLD OUT
10 x 20 $800 SOLD OUT
10 x 20 Corner $850 SOLD OUT
10 x 20 Wall $900 SOLD OUT
10 x 26 Wall $1000 SOLD OUT
10 x 30 $1150 SOLD OUT
10 x 30 Corner $1225 SOLD OUT
10 x 30 Wall $1300 SOLD OUT
Presenting Sponsor $1500 SOLD OUT
To participate in the Fall 2013 NWA Boutique Show, each merchant must read and consent to the following before registering:
- Applications should be submitted along with $150 deposit by May 15, 2013. Merchant Jury will meet May 15-31, after which time applicants will be notified of acceptance or wait list. Deposit will be refunded in full if on wait list. Full booth fees due no later than August 31, 2013. (All booth prices will increase by $50 after May 15th)
- The criteria by which merchants are selected include quality of merchandise, uniqueness of merchandise, timeliness of application and booth decor and display. All merchants must supply photos and descriptions of their product/service for evaluation by the NWA Boutique Show Merchant Jury.
- Merchants may only bring items that have been juried and approved. At the discretion of the NWA Boutique Show staff, merchant may be asked to remove unapproved items.
- There is to be NO copying of other merchants’ ideas or merchandise. Limited overlap is important for the success of all participants.
- Merchants are to be courteous and professional at all times. Foul language, negative attitudes, and unprofessional behavior will not be tolerated. We strive to create a fun, festive and uplifting environment for our merchants and customers.
- Booth assignments will be made after the jury selection process is complete AND booth fees have been received. All booth fees must be received in full by August 31, 2013. Booth location will be assigned by the NWA Boutique Show staff based on availability.
- ALL booths include a full pipe and drape backdrop (8' tall back drape with 3' side drape,) free wi-fi passcode, one 6' skirted table (two for doubles and three for triples) two chairs, a small trashcan, early set-up the evening prior to the show and full access to our merchant hospitality lounge. Electricity, phone lines and extra tables are offered a la carte for an additional charge. (see registration form for details)
- Merchants must keep booth area clean and tidy during the show and are responsible for removing individual trash after the show. All supplies and props must be removed upon departure. Any remaining merchandise and/or supplies will be discarded.
- All merchants will be asked to help distribute advertising materials and pitch in on P.R. for the show's e-marketing and social media campaign.
- In the rare case that someone is injured during the show, the Boutique Show as a whole and its organizers will not be held responsible. Each individual merchants will be held responsible for what happens in their area. Merchants should consider a business liability policy.
- Merchant must agree to the NWA Convention Center Liability Policy: Exhibitor or third party representative shall be fully responsible to pay for any and all damages to property owned by the Holiday Inn and the Northwest Arkansas Convention Center or Boutique Show their owners or managers, which results from any act or omission of Exhibitor or third party representative Exhibitor or third party representative agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless, Holiday Inn and the Northwest Arkansas Convention Center, Boutique Show and their respective owners, managers, officers or directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries and affiliates, from any damages or charges resulting from their use of the property, including attorney fees and expense. Exhibitor's or third party representative’s liability shall include, without limitation, all losses, costs, damages, or expenses arising from or out of or by reason of any accident, property damage, bodily injury or other occurrences to any person or persons or property, including the Exhibitor or third party representative, its agents, employees, and business invitees which arise from or out of the Exhibitor's or third party representative‘s occupancy and use of the exhibition premises, Hotel or any part thereof. Exhibitor or third party representative agrees to provide a certificate of insurance to hotel which names the Holiday Inn and the Northwest Arkansas Convention Center, its Owner and Manager, and Boutique Show as additional insureds to their policy.
- The Boutique Show will not be held responsible for collecting/recording taxes or collecting payments for items.
- Delivery of items is between individual merchant and customer. Prompt delivery of custom items is expected.
- Each merchant is required to donate two $15 "gift certificates" to be used for marketing/promotion purposes, door prizes and/or volunteer incentive. These "gift certificates" will be printed by the NWA Boutique Show and must be honored by said merchant at time of surrender. Gift certificates will expire at the end of the show.
- Booth fees for approved merchants are non-refundable past August 31, 2013. Before that date, full booth fee less $150 deposit will be refunded upon approval. (Merchants on the waiting list or whose category is full will recieve 100% refund of any submitted fees.)
- A $25.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
Please continue to registration if you have read and accept these terms. Upon jury approval, you will receive a merchant packet with full details on the show, hotel booking information, marketing and booth ideas, etc.
Thank you, - NWA Boutique Show Staff