NWA Boutique Show Merchant Application
November 17-18, 2017
Arkansas' premiere holiday shopping event, The Northwest Arkansas Boutique Show, will be held Friday and Saturday, November 17-18, 2017. 8,000-10,000 women will flood the floors of the NWA Convention Center for two big days of fabulous shopping and spectacular events! Our 13th show promises to be the best yet!
Apply today to become one of our select merchants! Because space fills quickly and we guard against product overlap, both returning AND prospective merchants are encouraged to submit applications and booth fees as soon as possible. Returning merchants will have the first right of refusal for their category and space through June 11th. All applicants will be juried and notified of acceptance or wait list no later than June 16, 2017.
A $200 deposit is required by June 11, 2017 for applicant to be considered during Merchant Jury and to hold space for returning merchants. If accepted, deposits will be applied toward overall booth balance. If your category is not available, deposit will be refunded in full. Remaining fees are due no later than September 15, 2017 at which time unpaid space will be released to the waiting list.
On behalf of the NWA Boutique Show, we thank you for your interest and hope to see you at the show! If you have any questions or need further information, we can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday, June 11:
New and Returning Merchant Applications Due with $200 Deposit
Friday, June 16:
Acceptance letters will be sent no later than this date
Friday, September 15:
Booth fees due in full
Thursday, November 16:
10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Merchant Check-In and Set-Up
Friday, November 17:
8:30 a.m. - Merchant Meeting
9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. VIP Shopping Hours (Live music, swag bags, drawings for door prizes, brunch sampling, etc. with portion of proceeds to charity)
11:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Holiday Shopping Hours
5:00 - 9:00 p.m. - Girls Night Out (DJ, restaurant sampling, door prizes, concessions, etc. with portion of proceeds to charity)
Saturday, November 18:
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Holiday Shopping Hours
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Cookies with Santa benefiting The Salvation Army
6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Merchant Take-Down
Hotel information will be sent in merchant kits in June.
ALL booths include a black pipe and drape backdrop (8' tall back drape with 3' side drape,) free wi-fi passcode, one 6' skirted table (two for doubles and three for triples) two chairs, a small trashcan, early set-up the day prior to the show and full access to our merchant hospitality lounge. Electricity, phone lines and extra tables are offered a la carte for an additional charge. These items may be ordered from the Convention Center through a separate online ordering link found in the merchant kit.
Prices are as follows BEFORE JUNE 11. Booth fees will increase $100 on June 12, 2017:
3 x 7 Mini $440
10 x 10 $635
10 x 10 Corner $695
10 x 10 Wall $695
10 x 13 Wall $835
10 x 20 $1125
10 x 20 Corner $1240
10 x 20 Wall $1240
10 x 26 Wall $1525
10 x 30 $1640
10 x 30 Corner $1755
10 x 30 Wall $1755
10 x 40 Corner $2190
20 x 20 Endcap $2290 (Two 10 x 20 Corners)
To participate in the Fall 2017 NWA Boutique Show, each merchant must read and consent to the following before registering:
- Applications should be submitted along with $200 deposit by June 11, 2017. Merchant Jury will meet June 12-16. 2017. Applicants will be notified of acceptance or wait list no later than June 16, 2017. Deposit will be refunded in full if on wait list. Full booth fees due no later than September 15, 2017. All Booth Fees will increase by $100 on June 12, 2017.
- The criteria by which merchants are selected include quality of merchandise, uniqueness of merchandise, timeliness of application and booth decor/display. All merchants must supply photos or samples with descriptions of their product/service for evaluation by the NWA Boutique Show Merchant Jury. (Returning merchants must also submit photos or samples. Our jury changes from year to year.)
- Merchants may only bring items that have been juried and approved. At the discretion of the NWA Boutique Show staff, merchant may be asked to remove unapproved items.
- There is to be NO copying of other merchants’ ideas or merchandise. Limited overlap is important for the success of all participants.
- Franchise or direct sales businesses may be accepted on a very limited basis and will be considered case-by-case.
- We are known for our festive, positive and uplifting environment. Therefore, merchants are expected to be courteous, respectful and professional at all times. Foul language, negative attitudes, and unprofessional behavior will not be tolerated.
- Booth assignments will be made after the jury selection process is complete AND booth fees have been received. All booth fees must be received in full by September 15, 2017. Booth location will be assigned by the NWA Boutique Show staff based on availability.
- ALL booths include a black pipe and drape backdrop (8' tall back drape with 3' side drape,) free wi-fi passcode, one 6' skirted table (two for doubles and three for triples) two chairs, a small trashcan, early set-up the evening prior to the show and full access to our merchant hospitality lounge. Electricity, phone lines and extra tables are offered a la carte for an additional charge. (see registration form for details)
- Merchants must keep booth area clean and tidy during the show and are responsible for removing individual trash after the show. All supplies and props must be removed upon departure. Any remaining merchandise and/or supplies will be discarded.
- Merchants will be asked to help distribute advertising materials and pitch in on P.R. for the show's e-marketing and social media campaign.
- In the rare case that someone is injured during the show, the Boutique Show as a whole and its organizers will not be held responsible. Each individual merchant will be held responsible for what happens in their area. Merchants should consider a business liability policy.
- Merchant must agree to the NWA Convention Center Liability Policy: Exhibitor or third party representative shall be fully responsible to pay for any and all damages to property owned by the Holiday Inn and the Northwest Arkansas Convention Center or Boutique Show their owners or managers, which results from any act or omission of Exhibitor or third party representative Exhibitor or third party representative agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless, Holiday Inn and the Northwest Arkansas Convention Center, Boutique Show and their respective owners, managers, officers or directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries and affiliates, from any damages or charges resulting from their use of the property, including attorney fees and expense. Exhibitor's or third party representative’s liability shall include, without limitation, all losses, costs, damages, or expenses arising from or out of or by reason of any accident, property damage, bodily injury or other occurrences to any person or persons or property, including the Exhibitor or third party representative, its agents, employees, and business invitees which arise from or out of the Exhibitor's or third party representative‘s occupancy and use of the exhibition premises, Hotel or any part thereof. Exhibitor or third party representative agrees to provide a certificate of insurance to hotel which names the Holiday Inn and the Northwest Arkansas Convention Center, its Owner and Manager, and Boutique Show as additional insureds to their policy.
- The Boutique Show will not be held responsible for collecting/recording taxes or collecting payments for items.
- Delivery of items is between individual merchant and customer. Prompt delivery of custom items is expected.
- Each merchant is required to honor three $15 "gift certificates" to be used for volunteer incentive, door prizes and marketing/promotion purposes. These "gift certificates" will be printed by the NWA Boutique Show and MUST be honored by said merchant at time of surrender. Gift certificates will expire at the end of the show and carry no cash value.
- Booth fees for approved merchants are locked in and non-refundable past September 15, 2017. Before that date, full booth fees (less the $200 deposit) may be refunded upon request and approval. (Merchants on the waiting list or whose category is full will recieve 100% refund of any submitted fees.)
- A $25.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
Please continue to registration if you have read and accept these terms. Upon jury approval, you will receive a merchant packet with full details on the show, hotel booking information, marketing and booth ideas, etc.
Thank you, - NWA Boutique Show Staff