This is an online event.
Improving Cardiac Health and Reducing Cardiac Healthcare Disparities Webinar
Provided in support of American Heart Month.
- QIN-QIO National Coordinating Center (NCC)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Johns Hopkins Medicine (JHM)
- Million Hearts®
- American Heart Association (AHA)
Topics covered include:
- NCC: National Alignment to Support the QIN-QIO Efforts to Improve Cardiac Health and Reduce Cardiac Health Disparities
- Million Hearts: Using Clinical Innovations to Prevent One Million Heart Attacks and Strokes by Hilary Wall, MPH
- AMA-JHM: Overview of the Improving Health Outcomes: Blood Pressure Program by Peter Pronovost, MD, PhD, FCCM and Omar Hasan, MBBS, MPH, MS, FACP
- American Heart Association: Community and Ambulatory Clinical Initiatives on Cardiac Health by Kathleen Shoemaker, Pharm D, MBA and Juliana Crawford
How to participate:
- Prior to the webinar, review your BP control rate data. Come with questions on finding and addressing your opportunities for improvement.
- Invite your team to participate with you.
- Click here for more information on your region’s QIN-QIO.
- Learn more about the event here.