Care Transitions: Albuquerque
Hospitals and Skilled Nursing Facilities Collaborative
Please join us for the Care Transitions: Albuquerque Hospitals and SNFs Collaborative meeting on March 5, 2015.
- Hospital leadership (case/care management staff, quality teams)
- SNF Leadership (medical directors, administrators, directors of nursing)
- Identify needs from the SNF perspective to ensure safe transitions of care and reduce the risk of Emergency Department (ED) visits and 30-day hospital readmissions.
- Identify training needs of SNF staff that might be filled by subject matter experts in the hospital community.
- Identify needs from the hospital perspective to reduce the risk of ED visits and 30-day readmissions.
- Establish an ongoing mechanism whereby SNFs and hospitals work collaboratively to improve communication, continuity of care, staff competency and consistency of processes.
Lunch will be provided