A New Care Transitions Collaborative
Coming to San Juan Area!
Please join our kick off meeting Tuesday, April 21, 2015 from 2:00p.m. - 3:30p.m. at The Bridge at Farmington, 1091 West Murray Drive.
- Hospital leadership (case/care management staff, quality teams)
- Skilled Nursing Facility leadership (medical directors, administrators, directors of nursing)
- Primary care physician offices, home health agencies, dialysis centers and other community partners.
Meeting Goal and Objectives: To build a community coalition engaged in improving the coordination of care for San Juan residents across settings.
The coalition will:
- Assess the barriers to providing good coordination of care for patients in the San Juan Community
- Develop a charter and next steps based on this assessment to align and support(s)
- Establish a continuum of networking and collaboration to improve communication, continuity of care, staff competency and consistency of processes
For more information, please contact Remona Benally at email@example.com or 505-998-9762.