San Juan Community
Care Transitions Collaborative
Our meeting is just around the corner! The next San Juan Community Care Transitions Collaborative meeting will be on Tuesday, August 18 from 2:00 to 3:30 p.m. at Cedar Ridge Inn on 800 Saguaro Trail in Farmington.
- Hospital leadership (case/care management staff, quality teams)
- SNF Leadership (medical directors, administrators, directors of nursing)
- Primary Care Physician offices, Home health agencies, dialysis centers
- Community partners
Meeting Goal and Objectives:
Our goal is to continue building a community coalition engaged in improving the coordination of care across settings for San Juan residents.
At this meeting, the coalition will:
- Use a patient story to drive the coalition’s efforts to improve care transitions
- Assess and apply interventions to address leading barriers affecting coordination of care
- Continue to identify and align ongoing collaborative efforts to firmly address improving communication between and among healthcare organizations, providers, and patient/family with a focus on identifying processes that address continuity of care
Please register to confirm your attendance! We look forward to seeing you there!Register Now!