Thursday September 11, 2014 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM PDT
Add to Calendar
California State University, Los Angeles Campus
Luckman Theater, Golden Eagle (GE) Ballrooms, and Student Union Meeting Rooms
5151 State University Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90032
California State University, Los Angeles
PLEASE JOIN US for the 16th Annual Dr. Hershel Swinger Memorial Partnership Conference on Thursday, September 11 on the campus of California State University, Los Angeles (Cal. State LA), where hundreds of judges, lawyers, child welfare social workers, mental health specialists, probation officers, advocates, and many other professionals associated with the dependency and delinquency court systems will be attendance. This year, thirty (30) innovative and engaging workshops will be offered, led by experts and practitioners from law, social work, education, probation, mental health, medicine, and other disciplines. In addition, we are very honored to have Dr. David Sanders - Executive Vice President at Casey Family Programs and Chair of L.A. County's Blue Ribbon Commission on Child Protection - serve as this year's conference keynote speaker.
Registration fee is only $40 per person and includes continental breakfast, boxed lunch, and an afternoon reception.and poster session (No group rates available). MCLE and CEUs will also be available for licensed practitioners.
Space is limited, so register today! Read the information below and then click the Registration Link to get started!
1. FINAL CONFERENCE PROGRAM BOOK (UPDATED 9.8.14) - click here
* During the online registration process, please indicate one workshop for each breakout session that you are interested in attending (but you are not obligated to keep with your selection. You may select a different workshop on the day of the conference). Your preferences will help conference planners with workshop room assignments. NOTE: Workshop offerings and their assigned time schedule are subject to change.
2. Driving and parking directions to Cal State LA - click here. Note: PARKING IS FREE!
3. Cal State LA is a train stop on Metrolink. If you plan to take Metrolink, please inform Harkmore Lee at email@example.com.
4. If you have ADA needs or may have trouble walking comfortbly on campus or require an interpreter, please inform Harkmore Lee as soon as possible so we can make the necessary arrangments: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (323) 343-6889. We would be happy to help.
PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION BY PRESSING THE "REGISTER NOW!" BUTTON BELOW. THANK YOU!
(DCFS EMPLOYEES: Please register via LA Kids/Learning Net under Offering # 00351699. DO NOT REGISTER THROUGH THIS CONFERENCE WEBSITE. Please see conference flyer posted on the Learning Net website for more information. Thank you!)