Keiser University (Miami Campus)
2101 NW 117 Avenue
Miami, FL 33172
Brazilian Marketing Annex (tm)
The Brazilian Marketing Annex (tm) (BMA)
Doral Chamber of Commerce Group
EVENT SUPPORTED BY
Event Fee $15.00 Guests / $10.00 DCC Members*
*Call (305) 477-7600 for Promo Code
Brazilian Marketing Annex (tm) Breakfast Meeting
Sponsored by Keiser University
"EB-5: U.S. Immigration Through Investment"
Wednesday, June 12th - 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Workshop 10:15 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Featured Guest Speaker
Larry J. Behar, Esq.
Pioneer on EB-5 Development & Author
BEHAR LAW GROUP
WHAT IS AN EB-5 VISA?
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AN EB-5 VISA?
Doral Councilwoman Sandra Ruiz Presenting Larry J. Behar
BMA MISSION & VISION
• Develop a Brazilian business database in the west side of Miami.
• Develop a database with those who want to do business with Brazil and with the Brazilian community.
• Give all the tools and proper education to Brazilians in order to place them in the market place and in the American society as well.
• To work with local authorities in order to help the Brazilian community.
• To develop strategic alliances with other chambers of commerce and Brazilian groups in South Florida.
Follow the BMA on Facebook at:
BMA Meeting & Larry J. Behar Esq. Presentation / : 8.00am – 10.00am
Break 10.00am – 10.15am
EB-5 Workshop: 10.15am – 11.45am
Presenter: Larry J. Behar – Behar Law Group