619-295-2800 x 1
Saturday September 24, 2016 from 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM EDTAdd to Calendar
VisionTree Optimal Care™ (VTOC) - User Group Meeting Agenda
Welcome / Intro - Martin Pellinat, CEO & Founder / VisionTree Team
- VisionTree Milestones for 2016 & Vision / Mission for 2017
- Deliver Quality & Efficiency with Patient-Centered Outcomes, Integrated Research, Population Health Data Management and Value-Based Care – ‘On the Cloud’
Key Topic - Patient Reported Outcomes - Clinical & Research Use Cases for Value-Based Care
- Presentations & Discussion Topics: Patient Reported Outcomes for Clinical and Research Use Cases; Longitudinal, Patient-Centered Data Management and Cancer Survivorship Programs.
Key Topic - Workflow Optimization & Integrated Meaningful Use, MACRA/MIPS and PQRS Reporting
- Presentation & Discussion Topics: Completing Your Technology Gaps - Deliver & Build Your Meaningful Use, Quality Care & Workflow Efficiency Roadmap from Intake through Treatment & Follow-Up.
Key Topic - Multi-Center Research, Registry & Population Health Use Cases
- Presentation & Discussion Topics: Multi-Institutional Research and Registry Participation, HIS/OIS Interoperability, Benchmarking Reporting Capabilities and Use Cases.