Celebrate Small Business Week: a FREE, action-packed, nationwide series of business building events. This year's theme is: Reaching Your Next Great Customer.
Get Down To Business 2012 is your kick-off for small business success. Meet & mingle with other small businesses and local influencers to learn:
• Proven tips & strategies for reaching your next great customer
• 5-new ways to market your business and engage your clients
• PCWorld Robert Strohmeyer, Engage Customers Across the Social Web
• Todd Smith and Clint Wilson, Power of Integrating Web, Email and Apps
• Get current clients excited to bring you new customers
• Overcoming the fear of creating marketing campaigns
• And much more
The first 50 attendees at each event will receive a free copy of Engagement Marketing: How Small Business Wins in a Socially Connected World by Constant Contact CEO Gail Goodman.
TRI-VALLEY EVENT DETAILS:
8:45 am - Breakfast and Networking
9:15 am - Keynote Speaker Engagement Marketing presentation
10:00 am - PCWorld, Robert Strohmeyer
10:30 am - Break/Community Networking
10:45 am - Todd Smith, Catamaran Marketing & Clint Wilson, Cazoomi
11:15 am - Industry Expert Panel Q & A
12:00 pm - Closing/Community Networking
Sneak a Peek at Gail Goodman’s New Book --
Read the First Chapter of CEO Gail Goodman’s New Book. You can Buy it now too!