Thursday, September 10, 2015
8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (includes breakfast)Add to Calendar
Ronald Reagan Community Center 195 E Douglas Ave
El Cajon, CA 92020
SCORE San Diego
Are you a woman interested in starting or growing your small business?
This event is for you!
- GUEST SPEAKER ANA BERMUDEZ CEO/founder of TAGit™ will share what it’s like to run a small business as a local entrepreneur.
- Get FRESH IDEAS on the business essentials of marketing, running your company - and dressing in your style for business.
- SCHEDULE a FREE on-site 15-minute SCORE mentoring meeting and learn about SCORE San Diego and the free services and low-cost workshops SCORE offers.
- Get a FREE professional headshot taken for your online business profile.
MINI-WORKSHOPS LED BY PROFESSIONALS:
Marketing: Tell Your Story with Stephanie Nivinskus, CEO of SizzleForce Marketing
- Why storytelling makes your message 100,000 times more likely to stick
- How to identify defining moments that make your story memorable
- Proven storytelling strategies to make your target market fall in love with you
Operations: Keep It Running with Jolene McDonough, CEO/founder, Systems Success
- Bookkeeping tips—and what numbers to watch
- Safety tips for small business systems
- What to know before you start a team
Lookin’ Good: Build Your Business Wardrobe with Laura Limon of the Home Start Thrift Boutique
- Identify and enhance your style and image for business
- Dress for your body type; never sacrifice comfort to look professional
- Expand and update your wardrobe for business
Registration is required and space is limited!
Men are welcome and encouraged to participate.