Sue Bracewell, Administrative Assistant
Great Northern Hotel - Helena835 Great Northern Boulevard
Helena, MT 59601 Driving Directions
HealthShare Montana 2012 Stakeholder Meeting
HAVE WE GOT NEWS!!!
Join us Thursday, July 12th in Helena at the Great Northern Hotel to learn how HealthShare Montana has progressed over the past year.
- Speaker: David C. Kibbe, MD MBA, Senior Advisor, American Academy of Family Physicians
Subject: Direct Project and Directed Exchange
- Speaker: Michael (Mac) H. McMillan, CEO, CynergisTek, Inc. and Chair of the HIMSS Privacy & Security Policy Task Force
Subject: Healthcare IT Security in the Era of Meaningful Use & Heightened Enforcement
- Learn how HealthShare Montana can help you attain meaningful use and simplify your quality metric reporting tasks.
- Find out which healthcare organizations in Montana are already participating in the health information exchange.
- See a presentation of the Challenge Theme 5/i2b2 project (research and analytics).
- Learn about the Consumer Innovation Challenge project (patient portal into the health information exchange).
We'll be talking about all this and much, much more!!!
An agenda will be on its way to you soon. We're charging a small fee of $30.00 to cover the cost of a light continental breakfast and lunch. (Fee is non-refundable after Thursday, July 5, 2012.)
Hope to see you there!!