Contact:Destination Marketing Hawaii
WhereMoana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa 2365 Kalakaua Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96815 Driving Directions
Hawaii Leadership Forum
The annual Hawaii Leadership Forum will be held on Thursday, May 24, 2012 at the Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa in the Ballroom. The panelists and speakers include executives from Hawaii's major tour operators/wholesalers, travel agency marketing groups, and OTAs, as well as experts on consumer travel patterns, travel technology and other topics related to Hawaii's travel and tourism industry.
- Thomas Roth, President & Founder at Community Marketing
- Douglas Quinby, Senior Director of Research at PhoCusWright
- Roger Dow, President & CEO at U.S. Travel Association
- Vic Kerckhoff, Director of Leisure Sales, United Airlines
- Mark Sonnbichler, Senior Sales Director, TravelZoo
Panels will focus on key trends that are shaping Hawaii tourism. List of participants will be updated as panelists are confirmed.
ASTA Young Professionals
- Apple Vacations, Mark Noennig, Vice President & GM
- Circos Brand Karma, Mario Jobbe, Co-Founder & COO
- Classic Vacations, Greg Bernd, Co-President
- Expedia, Traci Mercer, VP Market Management, North America
- Gogo Worldwide Vacations, Michele Kish, President
- MLT Vacations, Elizabeth Moriarty, VP Product Development
- Pleasant Holidays, Jack Richards, President & CEO
- QuickMobile, Patrick Payne, Co-Founder & CEO
- The Mark Travel Corporation, Jorn Kaaea, Senior VP Relationship Mangement
- Travel Impressions, Mauricio Lomlin, VP eCommerce
- Jason Coleman, President, ASTA Young Professionals, ASTA SoCal
- Maya Northen, President, Delaware Valley ASTA Chapter
- Samarah Meil, ASTA Young Professionals Coordinator, Southwest ASTA
- Csilla Dali, VP, Midwest ASTA Chapter, Board Young Professionals
The fee for the forum is $150 per person, and the proceeds will fund the University of Hawaii TIM School Travel Weekly Scholarship. Please send payment via check to:
Destination Marketing Hawaii, 3555 Harding Avenue, Suite 2C, Honolulu, HI 96816
Download your Preliminary Agenda at:
Registration will close on May 21 - please mail your check before then!
NEW IN 2012
All attendees are invited to join us in the Diamond Courtyard by the banyan tree for networking and no-host cocktails after the forum!