In this two day immersion, Jessica and Luann will apply their combined hearts, wisdom and professional expertise to create a revolutionary and unique experience for inner exploration. Participants will be guided through practices that will support their personal expansion, helping to remove blocks and core issues that are interrupting there full and unlimited potential. Scientific information on the benefit of mindfulness/body practices will be explored as well as the nature of the heart-mind connection and methods for strengthening emotional intelligence. Tools for supporting overall well being, and activating the soul’s intuitive code for identifying your spiritual purpose and passion, the key to happiness and fulfillment, will be repeatedly woven into the experience.
Participants can expect to:
1. Ground into your body and practice the joy of feeling!
2. Dissolve deep rooted fear, anxiety, anger and trauma.
3. Remember and practice self love through mantra and meditation.
4. Learn an overview of your brain biology, evolution, and other factors which have influenced your current level of consciousness and why you do what you, even if it doesn’t always work.
5. Develop an awareness of your dysfunctional patterns and cultivate tools to transcend the conditioning that is no longer serving you.
6. Learn the art of tuning in and listening to your higher self. Trust the beautiful unfolding that naturally occurs when you are in alignment!
(If you are coming from out of town and need accommodations, we will provide a list of options upon request). See contact information for Jessica and Luann under “Registration.”
10:45-5:45 There will be breaks in both morning and afternoon sessions, as well as a one hour lunch break.
There will be plenty of movement, and we will use bolsters, blankets, and yoga chairs when seated. Please let us know if you require other arrangements.
What you will need to bring:
1. A notebook and writing tool
2. Two snacks and a water bottle (purified water will be supplied).
3. A delicious Lunch will be catered both days. Please advise us of any special needs in advance.
4. Dress comfortably. Loose clothing preferred.
Jessica Jacobson, ABT, Jessica Jacobson, ABT is a gifted facilitator in healing body, mind and spirit. Her unprecedented restorative approach in practical mysticism combines a keen intuitive skill with a broad range of tools to support emotional and spiritual healing. Jessica leads with a compassionate spirit to hold her clients in unconditional love so that they may recognize their own gifts and step more fully into their best self.
Jessica has been practicing the art of healing for 15 years. In addition to a four year degree in Asian Bodywork Therapies, she has studied with a myriad of teachers and shamans who have helped her open to her true healing gifts.
Luann Robinson Hull, MSW, LSCSW, D.Min, is a two time award winning author. With over two decades of experience and research in the field of social development, psychology, spirituality, and consciousness, she is an expert on transformational education and continues to explore cutting edge techniques for human development and expansion. Her book, Happily Ever After…Right Now, merges psychology, science, and spirituality, and supports readers in cracking the code to living a happy, joyful life...right now. www.luannrobinsonhull.com
If you plan to attend the immersion, you must register
by no later than Wednesday, November 6th. Sorry, no walk ins.
Please register early. Space limited!
You may also register by phone with Jessica - 970.379.7767 or Luann - 970.274.1081