Empowering Your Email with Social Media
A skill-building workshop by Constant Contact
What is it?
In one information-packed day, this collaborative hands-on classroom workshop will show you how to use social media marketing to effectively manage your business’ online presence and increase engagement with your customers, members, and/or clients. You’ll learn the fundamentals to developing and maintaining professional online profiles to complement your email and traditional marketing efforts, support your organization’s goals and strengthen your customer relationships.
An expert from the Constant Contact team will demonstrate how to use social media marketing as you follow along in your social media accounts. We will answer questions and provide guidance so you can apply your new knowledge and skills as soon as you return to the office.
Who should attend?
This training is geared toward Social Media Beginners:
- Are you brand new to Social Media Marketing? Don’t have any social media accounts? This class is for you – we will walk you through setting up important social media profiles and managing your social media presence.
- Have you created a Facebook Page and Twitter account already, but are not quite sure what to do with it? This class is for you – we will teach you how to develop content and review best practices for various social media channels.
What will you learn?
Through guided technical demonstrations and hands-on learning; collaborative small-group activities, personal coaching, and peer review, you'll gain new skills in...
- Building Profiles: Get started by setting up your Facebook Page and Twitter account for your business. There will be built-in demonstrations, work time, and personal coaching.
- Creating Great Content: Gain skills in creating and finding valuable content to share on your social media channels and the appropriate frequency for sharing this content.
- Applying Best Practices: Learn best practices for multiple social media channels and how to apply them to your marketing strategy.
- Integrating with Email Marketing: Learn how to use social media in conjunction with Constant Contact Email Marketing to promote your business and grow your customer list.
- Developing Engagement Strategies: Leave with the foundations of a personalized social media strategy to kick-start your social media marketing plan.
- Tracking, Measurement and Results: Become familiar with a variety of tools that can monitor and measure the results of your social media campaigns.
- Networking: Collaborate with other small businesses, non-profits, and associations, and exchange ideas for improving your email and social media marketing.