San Mateo County Downpayment Loan Program
FREE HEART First Time Homebuyer Workshop
Saturday, November 16, 10:30-12:00
Tanforan Mall, San Bruno, CA
Join HEART, Meriwest Mortgage and Prudential CA Realty for a first-time homebuyer workshop
- Date: Saturday, November 16, 2013
- TIme: 10:30 - 12:00pm
- Location: The Shops at Tanforan, San Bruno, CA
- Main Entrance, between BJ's & Barnes & Noble, 3rd door on the right
- Find out how you can qualify to buy a home in San Mateo County with only 5% down and no PMI. This is the HEART and Meriwest Mortgage program.
- Who Qualifies? Families with incomes up to $150K and good credit who live or work in San Mateo County and want to buy their first home or condo.
- Downpayment loans up to $78,000 and mortgage loans up to $521,250.
For more information or to download guidelines and applications visit our website
Info about the mortgage application call John Souza at Meriwest Mortgage (408) 849-7115
Info about the HEART downpayment loan call: Paula Stinson (650)-872-4444 x4#
- How the HEART program works
- Review Homebuying Process
- Review Loan Application Process
- TIps on finding a property in this price range
- Loan Closing Process
- Larry Franzella, Prudential California Realty
- Mortgage officers will be available to pre-qualify your loan.
- Call John Souza (408)-849-7115