This forum is specifically for Illinois industrial facilities. This is aimed towards facility managers and/or facility engineers and will cover Illinois energy efficiency programs, resources/tools, and financial support possibilities. The tentative agenda topics are listed below.
- DOE Industrial Technologies Program Overview
- Midwest Save Energy Now Program Overview
- How to Initiate an Industrial Energy Efficiency Program
- Case Studies of Current SEN Partnership Companies
- Overview/Demonstration of common DOE Industrial Technologies Program Software Tools
- Panel Discussion on Illinois Energy Efficiency Programs and with Illinois Utilities
- Overview of DOE Sponsored Industrial Assessment Centers (IAC) and Clean
Energy Application Centers (RAC)
- Energy Pricing, Forecast, and Purchasing Options
- How to take the Next Steps in Energy Efficieny
- Hands on Demonstration of all Industrial Technologies Program Software Tools
To visit the U.S. DOE Save Energy Now home page please click on the link below.
The Industrial Technologies Program (ITP) which oversees the Save Energy Now program has a comprehensive suite of software tools to help analyze energy systems. All ITP software tools are free to download and use. Training seminars on how to use these tools are given by qualified DOE energy experts. A list of software tools available can be found following the link below.