WhenTuesday April 12, 2011
at 8:00 AM
toThursday April 14, 2011
at 5:00 PM Add to my calendar
Mtelligence CBM 3.0 - 3 Day Training, April 2011
This is a 3-day, instructor-led course that provides lectures and hands-on labs will cover both installation/configuration and system administration of the Condition Based Monitoring 3.0 Solution for Wonderware (powered by Mtelligence MIMOSA Interop Server).
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define a CBM 3.0 model which accounts for legacy plant floor equipment modeling alongside CMMS-based equipment modeling
- Create Meter-based PM profiles to upload equipment runtime hour tags into CMMS-based meters for targeted equipment PM’s
- Leverage the Asset Health Rules Engine to predict equipment failure, and to automatically generate predictive work orders in the EAM/CMMS (e.g. Maximo, SAP, Infor EAM etc..)
- Implement the “Operator Maintenance Advisory” capability by integrating Maintenance windows into InTouch, enabling operators to see open work orders and create work requests
- Monitor system execution, Message Retry, advanced logging etc..
- Integrate CBM with multiple plant floor systems such as OPC, plant historians, and Wonderware System Platform 3.x
- Perform basic usage of EAM/CMMS systems to validate work order generation and meter / measurement data uploads
Anyone involved in deploying the Wonderware/Mtelligence CBM solution, including system integrators, consultants, engineers, and technical professionals who will be implementing the Wonderware CBM product in their manufacturing processes.
There are no prerequisites for this course. However, basic knowledge of Wonderware InTouch and System Platform will be helpful. No prior knowledge of EAM/CMMS systems is required.