Residency-Match Speed Dating for Internet Founders
FoundersHookup is speed dating for internet founders based on a residency-match system.
Registration is closed for the Jan 26 event. Let us notify you of the next one by filling out this quick form: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FRF3YH6
Our goal is to set you up with like caliber, co-founder prospects, where there is mutual interest to meet, for 15 minute speed interviews / dates.
Here's how the process works:
(1) Fill out application form.
You can be as anonymous / open as you like.
(2) We will send you a pack of founder prospects for you to rank.
You will in turn be ranked by others as well.
(3) We match the lowest ranked pairs.
So if you ranked someone else as your top choice, and they ranked you as well as their top choice, the pairing of you two would get a score of "2". If you ranked them 20th, and they ranked you 1st, your pair matching would have a score of "21." The lowest ranked pairs are matched until a founder has 3 matched pairs.
(4) You are notified if you have matched pairs, and can decide if you would like to attend.
If you are matched and would like to come, then you can pay the registration fee ($45).
(5) On the evening of the event, you will have up to three 15 minute speed dates with your matches.
You also have free admission to an Alchemist Series panel after the "speed dates" on how to fundraise. http://conta.cc/hbG5aK