I'm looking forward to teaching you more about how to combine the principles of Leonardo and other atists to produce the most pleasing results with Botox and Fillers, Studio Botox (TM).
This course is not for the person who has never injected. Although, you are very welcome if you are a beginner, you should have at least done some injection of Botox in a clinical setting before attending this seminar.
As a sample of the material in this course: send email to DrRunels@Runels.com with " botox tips" in the subject line and I will reply with the three important things you can do to make sure your patients are happy and come to you for Botox (you will learn many more at the workshop).
Even though the techniques and ideas behind this workshop involve concentration and focus, the teaching is done in a very relaxed and casual way using some of my best friends and patients as models. You will be treated with respect and honor and courtesy while learning from me (as I expect to be treated by you).
Here's what you get with this seminar:
- How to become the least painful injector in your town.
- 8 Strategies for doubling the number of injections you do per day for about $30 per month (and then doubling again and again until you easily make more then $100,000 per year with your injection practice). This alone will bring you more profit (in addition to better service to your patients) than any course you've ever seen. I do my own website, my own search engine optimization, my own YouTube videos, and email newsletter. I'll show you how you can do the same with little time and simply a phone and a lap-top computer and make back the money you paid for this course within 2 weeks.
- How to look at the face and identify the most beautiful and the most distracting parts of the face and then talk comfortably with the patient about what can be done.
- How to inject the lower face with confidence (to treat gummy smile, soften periorbital lines and marionette's lines, and orange peel chins).
- How to do the Vampire Facelift (TM), how injecting platelet rich fibrin matrix you must use a different technique than Juvederm and how to explain this to your patients (the Vampire Facelift TM). This training also qualifies you to be on my website: VampireFacelift.com
- How to create beautiful mouths (and never make duck mouths or bird beaks). Here you learn to apply the proportions as described by Leonardo da Vinci--how to translate art into medical practice.
- A review of basic injection techniques and how to choose the best filler for the job.
- How to use the various fillers to sculpt the face not only back to a more youthful appearance but also to a more aesthetically pleasing state: includes the brow, the nose, the jaw, the ear lobes, under the eyes.
- How to use your iPhone and your computer to best document and market your results.
- Hands on and didactic from noon-6 pm on Friday and from 8 am unti 8 pm on Saturday
I treated this woman at the kitchen table at a Botox Party. I used one syringe of filler to correct tear troughs, straighten the nose, augment the brow and cheeks, and correct an asymetric lower lip (can you see the difference in the mouth)?
20 minutes & 1 syringe later:
Notice that you see injection marks in the cheek and not in the naso-labial folds. By augmenting the cheeks, I was able to pull out the nasolabial folds while creating a higher, more glamorous "cheek bone."
Also, notice that she has a gull shaped brow (in the after photo) from the filler before the botox I gave her even had time to work.
This woman only asked me to treat the naso-labial folds by injecting those and did not even notice or know that I could treat all the rest:
1) straighten and narrow the nose,
2) augment the cheeks,
3) augment the brow,
4) straighten her mouth,
5) take the tired out of her eyes by filling the tear troughs, and
6) finally, as a side-effect of all the rest, make her naso-labial folds disappear.
When you leave my course, you will have the knowledge to do all of the above, and to become the best injector in your town.
If you learn the principles taught and pass a simple exam, you will also have the opportunity to be listed on a nationwide listing of certified Studio Botox Injectors.
IMPORTANT: I'm only accepting a small number of people in this course so that I will be able to give as much attention as possible to each person and coach them through live injections. The computer will automatically shut down registration after the quota is reached.
I do offer a refund if you cancel 3 weeks or more prior to the event.
I do NOT plan to ever offer my best and privately developed techniques as printed or video materials and no video or audio recording is allowed during these events. This is cosmetic work, not the healing of horrific disease, so I have no ethical reasons to facilitate the easy broadcasting of my ideas and techniques.
But, I'd be honored to share and teach those who value my work enough to pay me for my time and travel to see me.
I hope to meet you soon and help you serve your patients better and find more joy and art and financial reward in your cosmetic practice.
Peace & health,
Charles Runels, MD
P.S. About the area where the workshop takes place:
- The closest airport to fly into is Mobile Alabama. The taxi ride over from there (from the city of Mobile to the coastal village of Fairhope) is about 30 minutes.
- If you want to extend the trip to a week at the beach, fly into Pensacola, Florida and rent a car to drive over (about an hour).
- The lectures and treatments will take place at my Studio Office (at the address listed in the blue box above). The Hampton Inn (23 North Section Street, Fairhope, Alabama 36532) is one block away. In Fairhope, you can shop antiques and clothing and quaint places to eat, or stroll the the Mobile Bay). Rates at the Hampton are usually around $99 per night.
- If you want a more luxurious resort for sleeping near the workshop, then stay here where you will have access to a spa, golf, harbour, and resort pool, ( about 5 minutes from the workshop and free transportation will be provided). Rates are usually around $200 to $300 per night.