WhereEmbassy Suites -ATL Perimeter Center 1030 Crown Pointe Pkwy
Atlanta, GA 30338 Driving Directions
Identity, Innovation and Increase: 5 Tools To Equip You & Your Organization for Success
- Are you a Christian non-profit or small business leader?
- Have the last few economic years left you concerned and cloudy?
- Do you need prayerful (yet practical ways) to build and grow your vision from surviving to thriving?
- Ready for more innovation, momentum and increase in 2011?
- Prepared to get a purposeful and paced plan?
During this workshop you will learn:
- The 5 Top Sabotages That Prevent Clarity and Boldness
- 3 Practical Ways To Grow Authentically and Without Hype
- Innovative Growth Strategies You Create Out of Your Unique Identity
- The Key To Maintaining Momentum and Consisent Growth
- How To Partner With Men and Women In A Healthy Way To Grow Your Vision
We will also be hosting a short question and answer period where we will be answering YOUR unique challenge. This is a great opportunity to build the connections and get the resources you need to launch and grow your vision with power.
Earlybird Registration is $50.00. Registration after March 12 is $60.00
In addition, there will be a limited space luncheon (15 seats) with Clay and Brett Williams (former Kansas City Chiefs) directly following the workshop. Please contact Becky directly at Becky@successnotsabotage.com with "Power Lunch" in subject line.