American Humanics Student Association
7 in Seven
7 service projects in 7 days with 7 different organizations (and then some!)
What is 7 in Seven?7 in Seven is a week-long Spring Break project where American Humanics students are able to turn their passion into action! Over the course of one week AH students will work together and with members of the community to complete 7 service projects in 7 days with 7 different organizations. This is the 2nd Annual 7 in Seven. Last year forty-one AH students, supporters and alumni logged 318 service hours, completing service projects for seven area nonprofits.What are the 7 projects?
Saturday, March 12 - SA Youth: Cooper Headquarters Beautification Project
- Shift 1: 9am - Noon
- Shift 2: Noon - 4pm
- Shift 3: All day (9am - 4pm)
Sunday, March 13 - Barshop Jewish Community Center: Nova Program Set Construction for "Annie" Production
Monday, March 14 - Code Enforcement Services: Graffiti Wipeout
Tuesday, March 15 - United Way of San Antonio & Bexar County & Presa Community Center: Preparation and support for Anti-tobacco event "Kick Butts"
Wednesday, March 16 - Day of Dogs (and cats): General volunteer work with various animal rescue groups
- Shift 1: 9am - Noon (Foster 500)
- Shift 2: Noon - 4pm (SNIPSA, Animal Defense League, Foster 500)
- Shift 3: All Day (9am-4pm)
Thursday, March 17 - Parks & Recreation: Park Clean-Up (Go GREEN for St. Patrick's Day)
Friday, March 18 - SA2020: Provide support for SA2020 Final Report Release
Ways to get involved:
- Shift 1: Various Times throughout March 14-18
- Shift 2: 9am - 2pm on March 19
- Shift 3: Participate in all efforts
- Register below to volunteer on one or more of the days.
- Become a sponsor of 7 in Seven by clicking here.
- Donate specific items/materials for one of the projects - click here for a list of items needed.
Upon registering, the Project Leader from that specific day will contact you with details.