Create Your SATool Account
Go to: http://www.satool.org/web/guest/login
1. At bottom of the Sign In portal, click on Create Account icon.
2. Enter your account information, your "screen name" is your "First Last" name.
3. Enter your Email address and click "Sign In"
4. Your password will be sent to your Email address (Check spam filter also)
5. A Second Email will be sent when your CEPP Authorization is approved
usually within 48 hours
6. Go to: http://www.satool.org
SATool Screen Name
Enter your User Name (Screen Name", as entered in the SATool and Email address used
to create your account.
7. Enter your Password, which was sent via email to the email address you subscribed to the SATool with. Usually this email ends up in your Spam folder, if you do not find it, simply click on the Request Password button at bottom of Log-on block, and another one will be sent.
This provides information necessary to authorize your CEPP Access
If you previously had a SATool Account provide your Screen Name and Email.
Registration may take up to 48 hours if you previously had another SATool Account.
8. It’s imperative that you change your password in MY Account (Upper right hand corner of SATool) where you’re ScreenName is shown. Also you need to click all action and subscription button to make sure alerts are sent to you via email. Questions contact CEDPP SATool Administrator dana hoffman 303-863-9600, or firstname.lastname@example.org.