Monday August 8th, 2011
2:00pm Registration and Check-In
3:30pm Wrap Up
Add to my calendar
WhereUniversity of Minnesota Science Teaching & Student Services Building
222 Pleasant St NE
Minneapolis, MN 55455 Driving Directions
The effects of cloud Computing on your business:
Reducing cost and complexity
Please Join Steven Loeschorn - Senior IT Consultant, IBM Executive Briefing Center to discuss how IBM's x86 systems can help keep costs and complexity under control. This seminar is focused on the business impact and financial analysis of cloud computing. How does your business manage the public cloud, the private cloud and hybrid cloud?
IBM's experts will lead you through the decision process to determine what the effects of each cloud offering has on your bottom line.
Seminar topics include:
This seminar is focused NOT on technology (speeds/feeds), but on the business case and impact of implementing a cloud solution.
- Cloud definitions (public vs. private vs. hybrid)
- Integration of multiple system platforms into the cloud (x86, Power, Mainframe)
- Complexity control by implementing fully integrated solution
- How to determine the financial impact of cloud computing on your organization
- IBM's approach to cloud computing and examples of successful implementations that reduced operating expense. and capital expense